* What ‘multiculturalism’ boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture – and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture.
* The most basic question is not what is best, but who shall decide what is best.
* People who enjoy meetings should not be in charge of anything.
* The least productive people are usually the ones who are most in favor of holding meetings.
* Do countries with strong gun control laws have lower murder rates? Only if you cherry-pick the data.
* The word ‘racism’ is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything – and demanding evidence makes you a ‘racist.’