** St George’s at the gate of Adrianoupolis, two †, the one incomplete, the other complete (of those in Haghia Sophia).
* St Demetrios’ of Tataoula, two †, the one from 1550, the older β.
* Coutloumousiou [Mount Athos], 62β. 64. 65.
* Caracallou [Mount Athos], 11. 13 β.
* Xeropotamou [Mount Athos], 122β.
* Iviron [Mount Athos], 1α. 3β. 9β. 10β. 11. 12β. 13. 638. and one †α.
* Lavras [Mount Athos], Α 72. 84. 86α. 93β. 95. 97β. 105. 111β. 113. 116β. 117. 118.
Of the National Library of Greece, 67. 164. 186.
Of the Jerusalem Library, 9. 12. 33. 40. 95β. 152. 186β. 236. 245β. (and some of the Church of the Resurrection β).
Of the Church Academy in Petersburg, two, the one from 985 β, and the other from 1034.
** Of the School of Theology, 13. 14. 15α. 9σ. 16σ. 177σ (the last one incomplete).
** Of the Merchant School, 59. 74. 26σ. 35σ. 96σ. 133σ.
* Coutloumousiou [Mount Athos], 80σ.
* Caracallou [Mount Athos], 62.
* Iviron [Mount Athos], 24σ. 25σ. 28σ. 29σ. 30σ. 37σ. 39σ. 52σ. 57σ. 60σ.
* Lavras [Mount Athos], Β 64σ. 74. 79. 90. Γ 123. Α 65σ.
** Of Chalki Merchant School, 26. 96.
** Of the Glebe of the Holy Sepulchre in Constantinople, 303.
** Coutloumousiou [Mount Athos], 82. 83. 163. 356.
** Iviron [Mount Athos], 25. 60. 589. 594.
** Lavras [Mount Athos], Α 91. Β 5. 18. 80. Ω 16 (incomplete) and 8 more, of the same type with Β 80.
Only very few of these manuscripts are dated before the 10th c. or after the 16th c. Only a few also belong to the 15th and the 16th c. The rest are dated from the 10th to the 14th c.
As regards the first epistle of John (5.7-8) about the three witnesses. This passage is missing from all ecclesiastical texts, all the texts of the Fathers and teachers of the Orthodox Church, from the ancient translations, from all known Greek manuscripts written independently of the addition that was introduced in the Vulgate. However, the current edition keeps this text following the opinion of the Holy Synod of the Great Church.