- Category: Philosophy (continued)
- What does the lack of a third dimension serve?
- What is the real power of media?
- You will destroy the arts if you share?
- Category: Plato
- A culture of slaves?
- A note on the degradation of knowledge
- An introduction to the philosophy of ancient Greece
- Athanasius the Great: The Lord came not to make a display
- Books for getting closer to Orthodox Christianity
- Bultman and the ungratefulness of ancient Greeks
- Eros and Agape: Can we know what love is?
- Homosexuality: will we quit the pretexts?
- Notes on Plato’s Timaeus: City, Defence, Philosophy, Education
- Oligarchy is not the problem of our democracies
- Plato - Archetypes, Ideas
- Plato notes: Practicing Virtue (Timaeus 18b)
- Plato's supposed despotism
- Remembering Reiner Schurmann
- The Greek Identity
- The Ring of Gyges and the Brazen Bull
- Time as the Image of Eternity (a discussion)
- We need beauty - a note on Byzantium
- What have we done to Christianity..
- When discussion is impossible
- Writing and Memory
- Category: Politics
- A court of human rights cannot allow itself to suffer from historical Alzheimer's
- A note on politics and religion
- A Queen that dreams of Nothing
- Afro-Athena, Afro-Athanasius, Slavo-Alexander.. - Get the Picture?
- Albrecht Ritschl, Germany is king when it comes to debt
- Alexandre Kojeve on the real revolution
- American Beauty
- An absurd kind of nationalism
- An alliance of Orthodox nations?
- Animals and Arts in San Francisco
- Archbishop Christodoulos
- Barack Obama - A campaign of contempt
A Blog for Culture
Let your friends know about ellopos.net / put a link in other sites or directories
Promote European Culture and Greek Learning, Make a Donation